Earleydays Search Engine

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I wish . . . .

Okay, does anyone else ever do the "I wishes???" I do them constantly in my head. Here are some of them:

I wish I knew what kind of boys my girls will marry.

I wish I knew when we would be financially ahead of the game.

I wish I could get my house together enough that it would stay organized.

I wish I could find a way to make clean laundry last longer.

I wish I could have a flat stomach.


Then, there are ridiculous ones:

I wish I could shave my cats so that I would quit having to deal with cat hair all the time.

I wish there was no pampas grass in my yard.

I wish my hair were not so curly.

I wish my eyes were green.

I wish my eyelashes weren't red.

I wish I had more kitchen cabinets


Why do we (I) spend so much mental energy on such things? I wish that I could NOT focus on these things.

So, am I the only one whose brain does these things?

2 comments:

Sue G said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I read about it on Sarah Smith's Spot and thought I would stop by and leave a note. It can be daunting to write and not know if anyone is reading...or to know they are but that they did not leave a comment. So here I am! You're off to a great start. Have fun writing and sharing. Sue (www.caringbridge.org/visit/sueguenther)

Anonymous said...

just trust in the lord he will make it rite.pam just rember we all love you and are here to help . u know how well i type so i am getting tired trying to find which key to punch.love dad