Earleydays Search Engine

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pictures!!

Finally, a post with some pictures!






Here is C. and I dressed for a banquet. We clean up pretty well.




Here is M. jumping 6 feet and 3 inches in the standing broad jump on Field Day. 1st place!!










Relay race on field day.


















Sack race. Love the pigtails!
















Egg toss!!














J. and M. - my beautiful girls.



Can you guess which one is which?













Now, before anyone says that it sure seems like I like M. better since I posted more pictures of her than of J, be reminded that J. graduates next week. I have a hunch that we may take just a few (ahem) pictures of her dressed up as a girl - seeing as how it doesn't happen often.



***OH - guess what?? M. tried out for the competitive team at gymnastics and made it! She will be competing level 4. I am going to be coaching a team this year as well, but I am coaching level 3. So that is 3 competition seasons for us this year. Luckily though, all 3 of our teams will compete in the spring season (which starts in January.)



Don't forget to sign the guestbook and let me know you were here!

3 comments:

Sue G said...

You have a lovely family. No wonder you started a blog to show them off to the world! Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how much J looks JUST LIKE YOU! Love you guys! Tell everyone I said HI!

Anonymous said...

I just think m. is a wonderful beuaty to this world! I love her!