Earleydays Search Engine

Monday, May 5, 2008

Preliminary update

This is an update to let you know that I'm working on an update. A really nice one. With pictures and lots of info. However, I don't have it ready yet. So, hopefully soon. :-)

Things have been pretty calm the last week or so. That is in prep for this week as well as the next two weeks. This week has M. participating in field day at school and having team tryouts for gymnastics this Saturday. She is a little concerned because she pulled a muscle in her groin area and is a little sore. She was very unhappy that this happened the week before field day and tryouts. She did not really complain this morning though, so hopefully she is almost better.

J. has a "welcome to High School" thingy tonight. We are all still a little bewildered as to how she is old enough for High School. She is happy. Dad and I? Not so much.

Next week is JH graduation for J. AHHHH!

So, this weekend is tryouts, next weekend is an all-weekend event at our gym. And by all weekend, I mean ALL weekend - Friday night, all day Saturday, and 3/4 of the day on Sunday. Because I coach, I will be working all shifts inside the gym. Then, because I am on the executive board of the booster club, I need to have someone working a lot of the shifts in the lobby working concessions. Guess who gets to fill that spot????

Then, the NEXT week is exams for J. I am stressed about those because she has a couple of classes that she really needs a good exam grade in. She has developed some kind of testing brain freeze this year. Test preps, class work, and homework produce wonderful grades. However, if it says TEST at the top of it, she cannot seem to make the same type of grades. She is taking 3 credit classes this year, so we are hoping that she at least does well on those.

Well, that is it for over here. I sure wish my life were more exciting - then I would have more to write about.

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Give J a big hug for us. I can't believe she's going into HS. We just got ours back from his first year of college... Try that one on for size! I'm gonna run and tell him about J, that way he can feel old too! :)