Earleydays Search Engine

Friday, November 14, 2008

A few pictures

A few weeks ago, our church had Trunk 'n Treat. Here is a picture of us. C. and I are pumpkin pi(e) and apple pi(e,) and M. and BB (my "little sister" that lives in our basement) are Olympic gymnasts.



Did you notice who is missing from this pic? J. :-(. Sniff Sniff. She was on a school field trip. To Orlando. Florida. She had a great time, but I don't like her being that far away from me. I missed her terribly.


Also this month, our school had a fall festival. The girls have almost out grown it, but they still managed to have some fun.


Here is J. with her "peeps."





Here is M. and friends riding a really cool ride. I like these pictures because M.'s hair looks cool in them. :-)






As I mentioned earlier, we had some family come up in October. Hubby's dad (B.) and his wife (D.) came and brought B.'s brother and his wife. For those of you that know my husband and his unique sense of humor, let me just tell you that all of this family seems to carry the same "humor gene." It was entertaining just to say the least. Here are a few pics from that visit.

There were obviously two camera in operation at the time because no one knew which camera to look at.







It took a while, but we finally got everyone looking at the same camera and smiling like normal people.



Uncle C. and the girls being silly:








G-pa B. and Gramma D. with the girls. G-pa looks like he cannot believe what he has gotten himself into by sitting with these ladies.



Okay, that's it for now. I have another post or two with pictures in the works. I'll then try to post one with more "meat" in it, I seem to get more comments on the posts that talk about the sad state of my mental health and/or capacity. :-)


While you're here, sign the guestbook. Then look on the right hand side and become a follower of my blog. Also, look at the top and sign up to be notified when I update. Anything to let me know I'm not alone. ;-)














3 comments:

Debbie said...

You aren't alone, I read your blog!! I feel the same way sometimes, am I talking to myself? LOL.

Loved the pics, thatnks for sharing them. Come visit my blog and let me know you were there.

Have a great weekend!!

God Bless~
Debbie

Anonymous said...

hello sweet P. How is my favorite lady today? Get much pleasure from your blog. Wonderful family, wonderful insight and very lucky to have each other. Enjoy pictures more than you know. Keep going, lv. M

Anonymous said...

I wish you Happy moment all the time, I read on your blog and I found it a place for pleasure..
maybe you would like to join my community for bloggers who write about life in general. Have a great day