Earleydays Search Engine

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dire prayers needed for a dear friend

This family has been served yet another helping of a "crap sandwich," as they call it.

Please visit this family and leave them some words of encouragement.

Please storm heaven with prayers for this family.

(If you are easily offended by foul language, be forwarned that you will run into some while reading her post. However, they are at a point where harsh language is all that is left to describe what they are going through.)

Thank you in advance for visiting and praying for this family.

2 comments:

April said...

I'm visiting from Pam's blog...I will visit this family and say a prayer for them!

Anonymous said...

I know both husband and wife feel very much afraid and alone right now, though they are together. My heart breaks for them I wish God would put his big arms of strength around them and give them some form of comfort and hope.
I pray this moment he will heal this man once and for all.
May he heal her hurt and fear as she helps him tackle yet one more battle. I pray the team of doctors will be able to come to an understanding and helpful decission soon.
God bless you M. for your kind words and prayers. M