Earleydays Search Engine

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why?

For my first blog in a while, I had planned on coming on here to tell you the struggles we have had over the last month and how we were dealing with them.

Instead, I come to you begging you with all of my heart to pray for the Morgan family.  Ryan is 10 years old and has been battling neuroblastoma since 2004.  He has repeatedly fought long and hard with this monster that will not leave him alone.  Last week, he was sent home on pain management as there is nothing left for them to do.  To make things worse, Ryan's mom, Missy, was diagnosed with breast cancer in August of 2007.  Last night, Missy lost her battle.  Ryan is not doing well at all.  Please, please, please, pray for Les as he lost the love of his life and is now on the verge of losing his little boy.  Pray for Heidi and Will as they lost their mother and are watching their little brother get weaker.

Any "struggles" that I was having over the last month pale in comparison to what this family is dealing with.  

To visit this family, click on the following link:
www.superryan.blogspot.com

Thanks to you all!
Mamasita

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you blogging again, although I wish it wasn't about such a painful subject. I just saw the update a few minutes ago about Missys' death. All I could think was, "I'll be she wanted Ryan to go first so that he wouldn't have to be the one to say good-bye."

So incredibly sad. They have been (and will be)in my prayers.

And looking forward to a blog on what's going on in YOUR life as well!

Love,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh Pam, I am so sorry to hear this. There are no words other than she evidently could not watch anything happen to Ryan. My prayers are so with that family, Ryan for sure. May God comfort them with his warm blanket of love. Bless you and your family as you try to deal with it. I love you all. martha

Sue G said...

Oh, Pam, I was thrilled when I saw you had finally updated your blog...and then saddened to hear about Missy. I knew she wasn't doing well, but I thought she was doing better than Ryan. And now, she has gone home first.

Like the great mom she was, she probably went on ahead so he wouldn't be scared when he got there.

My heart breaks for this family, but rejoices in the news that that Missy is free from cancer and all pain. I take comfort in knowing that. It's the people she leaves behind that need our prayers now, as their pain and suffering continue over this devastating loss.

Anyssa Williams said...

WOW Mamasita...that blog from about a month ago had me to tears...:(. I know exactly how bad the spiritual pain can hurt. There has been a lot of struggles in my life lately and I almost feel that I am giving up. I want to ask that you pray for me, because I know down deep in my heart that God is there, but he is waiting on me to show my faith in him. The feeling of losing a loved one can hurt more than anything I have battled, and some bad relationships in my family are pushing those loved ones away. My family and I need a blessing and to get our sight back on what matters most, and that is the all mighty God above. He is the only one who knows my heartaches, and I pray that he helps us (as in me and my family) come together and unite as one. For all families at this time in the world appear to be going through hard times, and I honestly beleive that it can only get worst before it gets better, so please keep me close in your prayers and even closer in your heart. I love You and God Bless!
Sincerely,
AW